Cytranet is the leading provider of voice, data, cloud, and managed IT services on the Gulf Coast and has a nationwide reach. Supporting over 1,000 businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies of all sizes, Cytranet is the most experienced provider of technology services in the region. Based in Mobile, AL, we offer single-source solutions that support the latest in Voice and IT Services. We serve our clients’ local to global locations. Our technology experts design, deliver and manage end-to-end solutions… phone service, fiber internet, networks, equipment, data centers, monitoring, and support. We’ve created a family-oriented environment that focuses on delivering superior products and services backed by exceptional customer and technical support. We are looking for smart people like you to join our team.
About this Role
Cytranet is seeking a Sales Account Executive to join our Sales team. Sales Account Executives are responsible for corresponding with prospects and leads via phone, email, live chat, and in-person to cultivate and qualify leads, and sell our products and services. A successful candidate will help grow our Business VoIP, Fiber Internet, Managed IT, and Cloud Service customer base by promoting and selling our solutions to businesses nationwide.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Prospect and find new business opportunities
- Become an expert in inside sales and marketing
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Cytranet’s suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at small, mid-, and large-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, culture, and vision for the future
- 3+ years of selling experience
- Terrific consultative selling skills and exceptional closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer in your current role
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
- Experience selling Business VoIP services, Fiber Internet services, and Managed IT services preferred.
- Experience with PipeDrive CRM, Sales, and Marketing platforms preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of inside sales and inbound marketing practices preferred.
Working at Cytranet comes with some nice perks:
- Competitive pay
- Work from home on occasion
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance allowance
- Generous vacation and paid time off allowance
- Outstanding company culture
- Casual work environment
Job Type: Full-time